This African safari will cover Amboseli National park which will give you an opportunity for viewing of the majestic Mount Kilimanjaro the largest free standing mountain in the world and the mind blowing adventure of witnessing the vast herds of an African elephants.
Day 1, Nairobi-Amboseli National Park
This morning you shall be picked up from the airport or your hotel in Nairobi and drive to Amboseli National Park that is famous because of its vast herds of African elephants not forgetting other wildlife. Also this park is also the best place for viewing Mount Kilimanjaro the tallest mountain in Africa, second in the world after Mount Everest. Arrive in good time for check-in and a mouthwatering lunch.
This will be followed by unlimited evening game drive in Amboseli until sunset.
Dinner and overnight at Amboseli AA Lodge or similar (FB)
Day 2, Amboseli National Park
Full day is spent with mind blowing adventure as you enjoying morning and afternoon game drives alternatively full day game with picnic lunch boxes.
All meals and overnight at Amboseli AA Lodge or similar (FB)
Day 3, Depart
After breakfast, check-out from your lodge and drive back to Nairobi (Lunch on this day not included).
You shall be drop off at hotel or the airport for your International homeward flight.
End of our services.
The above package includes
– Transport based on 6 seater safari minivan safari converted with open roof hatch.
– Service of an English speaking driver guide.
– Meals and accommodation as stipulated.
– Game drives as indicated on the respective itinerary.
– Park fees.
– 01 litre complimentary mineral water bottle per person while on road safari with Top Cream Safaris vehicle.
– Park fees for the vehicle and driver.
The above package excludes:
– International and local flights.
– Visa into Kenya.
– Tips and grantitudes.
– All drinks.
– Accommodation and meals in Nairobi.
– Extra meals.
– All extra activities.
– Travel and personal insurance cover.
– Telephone calls and laundry.